Monday, July 14, 2014

33 weeks


How far along: 33 weeks (7/8/14)

Size of baby: Just over 17 in and 4 lbs. About the size of a pineapple. 


Feeling: Trying to get some things checked off the list so my stress level can come down. I had some Braxton hicks contractions this week and a slight headache one day.  Feeling large and in charge. Getting harder to walk for an extended amount of time and Collins has been doing a lot of walking and holding my hand because it's just too much to carry her AND this big belly. 


Weight gain: 21 pounds

Gender: BOY!! Brooks Anthony. 


Cravings: Chocolate and watermelon. But not together. 


Best moment this week: Had an appointment this week and he is head down and heart rate is upper 140s. Head is down. We talked about induction options and will probably set the date next appt. I am due  August 26 and I think we will induce the 25th if he doesn't come before that. With Derek traveling and trying to figure out plans for Collins, I'm all about getting induced. I had a great experience the last time so I'm hoping for the same the second time around. If he comes on his own, that's awesome, but we'll schedule his eviction just in case. 

Movement: Don't get me wrong, I LOVE feeling him move and watching my belly go crazy with every punch and kick, but surely he is running out of room and is gonna take it easy soon?! He gets the hiccups quite a bit and is taking up my whole belly. I feel pressure down low and kicks up high and punches in my ribs. I know I'll miss all this though.  


Sleep: Not so good. I toss and turn, pee way too much and just lay there wide awake for a good hour in the middle of the night thinking about things I need to get done.


Maternity clothes: Same as last week. Gotta love old navy and their active wear. 


Milestones:  His skeleton is hardening. The bones in the skull aren't fused together, which allowes them to move and slightly overlap. This makes it easier for the baby to fit through the birth canal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment