- Once again, TGIF! Besides the lack of sleep, this week has been pretty good. Elsie has been a great puppy but she likes to sleep on my pillow so I haven't been able to sleep very well. Derek has been great about taking her out in the middle of the night (we only have to take her out once around 2 or 3). It's dark, cold, and scary out there so I stay inside :) Zoe and Elsie are really warming up to each other. Zoe snips at her every once in awhile but she's just putting her in her place. I don't think Zoe actually ever bites her, just scares her. They love chasing each other around outside and playing tug of war with their toys.
Playing with their toys
- In wedding news, I have started to look at glassware for centerpieces. I am thinking something like this..
Simple square vases with ribbon tied around them
- My sister and her family are moving to KC tomorrow!!! I can't believe they are going to live like 5-10 min from me!!
- Dereks going to the Chiefs game tonight so it looks like me and the pups are going to have a nice evening at home.
- I am excited to go to Manhattan next weekend for labor day, the first k-state game, and to see Paxton and Harper!
- I'll stop rambling now. Have a good weekend!