Monday, July 7, 2014

32 weeks

I am so over these weekly pics. Next time, IF there is a next time, I'm gonna shoot for once a month belly pics. And not wearing the same thing because changing for pics is asking way too much. 

How far along: 32 weeks (7/1/14)

Size of baby: 3.75 pounds and 16.7 inches long. About the size of a large jicama. 


Feeling: Starting to stress out about his arrival. Who's gonna watch Collins while we are in the hospital? What am I going to wear home? What is Brooks going to wear home? Dreading leaving Collins and feeling guilty over how her life is about to be rocked.  Still have quite a few little things we need to get before he arrives. Other then all these thoughts going through my head, I had a good week. Some heartburn here and there and easily exhausted but can't complain too much. 


Weight gain: Weighing myself after the 4th of July weekend was a bad idea. Up 21 pounds. 

Gender: BOY!! Brooks Anthony. 


Cravings: Way too many sweets were consumed this week. And fruit is still a favorite around here as well. 


Best moment this week: His nursery is finally coming along. We got his bedding and I ordered his dresser yesterday. I am absolutely loving his room. 

Movement: Wowza there are some strong kicks, turns and punches. Sometimes I swear he is going to bust right out of there. 


Sleep: Numerous bathroom trips and a couple sleepless nights thinking about things I need to do. Good thing I get to nap every day! 


Maternity clothes: If I actually get dressed then it's usually my go to non maternity Old Navy linen shorts paired with a maternity tank top. T-shirts are out of the question now. 


Milestones:  Gaining about a pound a week (ugh more like 4 this week) with nearly half of that going to the baby (let's hope more like ALL of it).  In fact, he will gain a third to half of his birth weight in the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for life outside the womb. He has fingernails, toenails and hair and his skin is becoming smooth and soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment