Thursday, March 6, 2014

14 weeks

 
 
How far along: 14 weeks  (2/25/14)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Size of baby: 3.5 in and 1.5oz. About the size of a lemon

Feeling: No complaints here. 

Weight gain: let's go with 3 lbs. I forgot to ask what my initial weight was at my appt. last week and their scale and my scale are about 4lbs off. My scale says I only gained 1 lb but there is no way.

Gender: Gut says girl and it's always a girl in my dreams but I keep calling it a he. 
 
Cravings: I bought laffy taffy and jolly ranchers at the store. Random but oh so good. Ate 3 pickles this week and wanted more. I almost busted the glass jar open when I couldn't get it open. 

Best moment this week: Listening to the heart beat at my appt (156 bpm).  I was freaking out cause it took her the longest ever to find it. And then she finally found it and could hardly get a good reading cause it's back must have been facing us and it was moving around like crazy. Stubborn much?
 
Movement: Not this week but we definitely heard all the movement on the Doppler.  I am going to try and focus more each day on feeling it.  Their such little movements that they don't catch me off guard, yet.

Sleep: 1 middle of the night bathroom trip each night and I officially busted out the pregnancy pillow. 

Maternity clothes: nope. This nasty cold weather has me living in comfy pants and sweatshirts daily. 
 
Milestones: Hello 2nd trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment