Wednesday, February 26, 2014

13 weeks










How far along: 13 weeks (2/18/14)
 
Size of baby:  Almost 3 inches long and nearly an ounce

Feeling: Back to having little energy.  I do ok in the mornings but when Collins takes a nap, I usually do too.  I don't know if it's the pregnancy or just this cold weather that has us trapped at home that has me so tired. And I've been forgetting to note that I pee 250 times a day.  Luckily, it's usually only once at night but then I pee what feels like every 10 min.  during the day. Had a couple headaches this week too.  Nothing super painful just lingers all day. 

Weight gain: My guess is around 2 lbs.  I'll try and do better about weighing myself.

Gender: My guess is 70% girl. No matter what, I'll need to do some shopping (oh darn) since this baby and Collins are in different seasons.
 
Cravings: Pickles.  I know, very stereotypical but yum they have been tasting good.

Best moment this week: Felt the baby again! Been trying to decide if we are going to do a gender reveal party or just find out at the appointment. 
 
Movement: Every so often and I really have to concentrate on feeling it. 

Maternity clothes: No but I'm at the awkward are you fat or pregnant stage. And I feel huge in my regular clothes.
 
Milestones: Last week of the 1st trimester.  Fingerprints have formed, veins and organs are visible through it's thin skin and it's body is catching up to the oversized head.

No comments:

Post a Comment