Tuesday, March 18, 2014

16 weeks



How far along: 16 weeks (3/11/14)
 
Size of baby:4 1/2 in. long from head to butt and 3 1/2 ounces.  About the size of an avocado.

Feeling: Still having almost daily headaches.  Hate waking up with a headache but it goes away pretty quickly with Tylenol.  Collins keeps me on my toes so I usually take at least a 15 min. nap when she does. 

Weight gain: Let's go with 6 pounds.  I'm gonna laugh when I go in next week and I am way off on my weight gain predictions. 

Gender: That's the 1 million dollar question.  I'm leaning a little more towards boy but wouldn't be completely surprised if it's a girl either.  I'm gonna work on a gender post that tells what it is according to old wives tales.  10 days till we have an answer! 
 
Cravings: Fruit and sub sandwiches.  It's a good thing Jimmy Johns doesn't deliver to our house. 

Best moment this week: Me and Collins were laying in my bed one morning and while she was sitting down on my pelvic bone, I lifted my shirt and told her there was a baby in my belly.  I told her to give it a kiss and she did!  
 
Movement: Not much but the stinker is definitely moving a ton.  Every time I try to listen to it's heart beat, I have a hard time finding it because it's moving around so much.     

Sleep: Decent. Early last week was a little tough with Daylight Savings and Collins adjusting to it but we are back on our schedule and I usually only have to pee 1 time.   

Maternity clothes: I've worn a couple maternity shirts and still the bella band over my jeans but I think it's time to bust out the maternity jeans.  I can't even zip my jeans anymore so it's time.    
 
Milestones: Legs are more developed and the head is more erect.  Eyes have moved closer to the front of the head and it's ears are close to their final position.  Major growth spurt about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment