Monday, October 29, 2012

Daycare Halloween Party

My neighbor and I put together a Halloween party for our daycares on Friday. We luckily kept it simple because after getting 5 kids in their costumes (1 came already dressed) and hauling them outside for pictures, I was sweating like a pregnant lady. Ian and Gage didn't have school so I watched them but normally I only watch 2-4 of these kids a day.








Once my neighbor got here with her 2 little girls and little girl she babysits (her niece), we made some Halloween crafts, read Halloween stories and had pizza for lunch. I was too busy with 2 cranky toddlers to take many pictures but I think it's safe to say they all had a good time. I don't think I'll watch all 6 of them again till after Collins comes. My back has never hurt as bad as it did that afternoon and evening. It was all worth it to see them in their adorable costumes though. Can't wait to do it again next year with Collins!



No comments:

Post a Comment