Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3 months later...

and I am officially Mrs. Lorson :) They don't lie when they say the whole process of changing your name is a pain. After a visit to the social security place (30 min), the bank (30 min) and TWO trips to the drivers license place (a total of 3 hours) I think I have finally changed everything.  Don't worry, I didn't do all these in 1 day...more like 1 month.  Can anyone think of anything I am missing that still needs to be changed?


I'm so glad I can finally sign Sarah Lorson on everything without questioning whether I should put Long or Lorson. Until today, my drivers license said Long and I was worried if I wrote Lorson and they asked for my id, they'd be all confused. Now I just need to remember to not sign everything Sarah Long just out of habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment