Monday, August 22, 2011

10 Day You Challenge…Day 1: 10 Secrets

I’ve had nothing to blog about so I thought I would link up to Leggings Are Not Pants for a 10 day challenge

10_Days_of_You

  1. I’m too scared to stay overnight alone and can count on 1 hand the times I have had to. Let’s just say I didn’t get ANY sleep.
  2. I have 12 unopened Spice Girl barbie’s and everything else Spice Girls from CDs to sucker wrappers in a box at my dads
  3. I talk to my dogs as if they were human
  4. I would love to move to another state but there is no way I can move far from my family
  5. I want 4 kids. I’m sure I’ll change my mind after I have 1 but I’ve wanted 4 since I can remember
  6. I’ve decided I am fine with having a car payment for the rest of my life because I get sick of cars super fast
  7. I’ve always wanted to work in the hospital nursery
  8. I pee at least once in the middle of the night every.single.night (and no, I’m not pregnant)
  9. I suck at cooking and baking. It’s a good thing Derek likes to cook and he’s ok with ice cream every night for dessert
  10. I’m not good at keeping secrets

1 comment:

  1. Spice Girls? For real? That is hilarious and awesome all at the same time.

    And I totally can't stay by myself either, obviously, I run to my mom's every time Chris has to work overnight!

    ReplyDelete