Friday, August 26, 2011

10 Day You Challenge…Day 5: 6 places...and a smart dog

I got this one in the bag. I’m going to do realistic ones, ones I can see us going to in the next 20 years.10_Days_of_You
  1. We want to go to Mexico again. We’d love going back to were we went for our honeymoon but part of me wants to try a new place like Cozumel or Cabo! We both agree that we will for sure do another all inclusive!
  2. 1493
  3. I want to go to a city. Either Chicago or New York. I have never been to any big city and would love to go around Christmas when their all lit up for Christmas!
  4. Derek is dying to go to Colorado. They always went to Gunnison growing up so he is dying to go back. We’ve actually talked about going next summer with his parents and his sister and her family! You won’t find me in Colorado in the winter months but I don’t mind going in the summer
  5. I want to go to Atlantis in the Bahamas. I think this would be such a fun family vacation.  I’ve been dying to go to this resort since I saw it on Oprah like 7 years ago. There’s an aquarium, waterpark, beaches, what more do you need?!
atlantis2
atlantis
5.  I want to go to Disneyworld. I’ve never been and I would love to take my kids one day. Spend a few days there and then go to the beach for a few days.
6.  South Carolina. Either Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head. I have heard great things about the East coast so I would love to go visit.
*******************************
I had to share this funny story. Derek just called and said this:
D- "Your not going to beleive what your daughter did at lunch."
Me-"Elsie or Zoe?"
D-"Elsie. We were in the kitchen and she was chowing down on her dog food. She had been eating for awhile and I needed to go back to work so I said, Elsie, can you please go get in your kennel? She looked at me, then her food, then her kennel and then stuffed her mouth with more food and then ran into her kennel."

aawww such a smart, fat girl! Mommies proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment