Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Day You Challenge…Day 9: 2 Songs

10_Days_of_You

I’m so ready for this challenge to be over with. I like having to blog everyday but these “challenges” really are hard and BORING! 1st song is easy peasy, 2nd one was a little tough but I like my decision…

1. Lady Antebellum “When You’ve Got a Good Thing.” It’s our wedding song and it still gives me goosebumps. LOVE it!

2. Randy Rogers “Kiss Me In The Dark.” This brings back so many college memories. We used to always go see them in concert when they came to the country bar in Manhattan. We were those crazy drunk girls in the front row singing our hearts out. I had a strange attraction to the fiddle player and got to meet him just a couple weeks ago (plaid shirt. Guy in black shirt and baseball hat is in the band toot).

012

No comments:

Post a Comment