Oh yeah! This is an easy one!
- I want to be a mom. I’ve wanted kids since I was 1 years old. Not kidding. I have always loved babies and have hoped and prayed for a big family of my own
- I want a house!!! I’ve lived in an apartment or a rented college house for the past 7 years so I am ssssooo ready to have my own house!
- I want to live a healthier life. I want to continue to workout and start eating more fruits, vegetables and taking vitamins.
- I want to start going to church. Derek and I have said this for awhile now and I really want to find a good church we can join so we can become better Christians and to also meet new people
- I want to be a better person. Who doesn’t? I want to be a better wife, sister, daughter and friend. That might mean talking on the phone (oh I hate it!), having a girls night with friends, talking more to Derek each night before we go to bed, etc.
- I want to travel. Neither Derek nor I have traveled much so we keep coming up with places we want to visit. I don’t want our kids to stop us from this either like it does with a lot of people. They’ll either come along or go stay with family
- I want a cleaning lady,chef, new car, new clothes, new shoes…I’ll stop there