Back at it again. Here is todays 9 Loves:
- I love Mexican. I could eat it everyday. Mmmmm cheese dip and salsa
- I love the smell of clean laundry. Nothing better then getting into a freshly washed bed
- I love reality TV. I’m hooked on Kate Plus 8, Bachelor, Giulianna and Bill,Teen Mom, America’s Got Talent, the list goes on and on
- I love scary movies. I may hide my eyes a lot and check under the bed and in the closet every night for a few days after watching one but I love the suspense.
- I love my family. I know it’s cliché but I seriously don’t know where I would be without them. Not only my family but Derek’s side too. I have AMAZING in laws.
7. I Love pinterest. I tried not to get hooked because it’s another addiction I don’t need but I caved and I’m in love
8. I love K-State. Born and raised in Manhattan so my blood is purple
9. I love having this blog. One day I want to have all my posts printed and put into a book so I can go back and see what life was like and so my kids can see what we did before them. I also love reading other people’s blogs as well.