Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 Day You Challenge…Day 2: 9 Loves

 

Back at it again. Here is todays 9 Loves:

  1. I love that the wedding is finally over and I am now a wife to an amazing man.

    wed54
  2. I love Mexican. I could eat it everyday. Mmmmm cheese dip and salsa
  3. I love the smell of clean laundry. Nothing better then getting into a freshly washed bed
  4. I love reality TV. I’m hooked on Kate Plus 8, Bachelor, Giulianna and Bill,Teen Mom, America’s Got Talent, the list goes on and on
  5. I love scary movies. I may hide my eyes a lot and check under  the bed and in the closet every night for a few days after watching one but I love the suspense.
  6. I love my family. I know it’s cliché but I seriously don’t know where I would be without them. Not only my family but Derek’s side too. I have AMAZING in laws.
dereksfamfamwed

15

      7.  I Love pinterest. I tried not to get hooked because it’s another      addiction I don’t need but I caved and I’m in love

     8. I love K-State. Born and raised in Manhattan so my blood is purple

sisters

    9.  I  love having this blog. One day I want to have all my posts printed and put into a book so I can go back and see what life was like and so my kids can see what we did before them. I also love reading other people’s blogs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment