Monday, October 18, 2010

Days 6-8


I had a very busy weekend so I am playing catch up today.


Day 6: Something that makes you happy

I can't name just one so I am going to do the easy thing and just list them!

  • My nieces and nephews
  • Derek
  • My dogs
  • My family

Day 7: Favorite Movies

  • The Holiday
  • 27 Dresses
  • The Hangover
  • Stepmom
  • Toy Story 1 and 2

Day 8: A place you've traveled

My favorite place I have traveled to is Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. I have been twice and LOVE it! All my mexico pictures are on a different computer so here is a pic of the resort we always stay at. We always spend the majority of our time there because it has 3 pools, it's on the beach, and they have daily activities at the resort pools that are sssoooo much fun.

Velas Vallarta. Puerta Vallarta, MX

No comments:

Post a Comment