15 interesting facts:
1. I am engaged to my wonderful fiance Derek and we will be getting married 4/30/11!
2. I am the youngest of 4 and have 1 brother and 2 sisters
3. I have and always will be daddys girl. I am so lucky to have such a caring, hardworking dad.
4. I have 2 shih tzus who are my babies (Zoe and Elsie)
5. I have to sleep with a fan on and complete darkness
6. Speaking of sleep, I love to sleep but can't take naps.
7. I want 4-5 kids (yes, Derek is fully aware of this)
8. I could eat Mexican everyday. I love salsa and cheese dip!
9. I love Target. If I had more money, I would go everyday
10. I have to drink a diet coke or diet pepsi everyday. I get a headache if I don't
11. I HATE working out. Whoever said give it a couple weeks and you will start liking it was WRONG!
12. I am very close to my family. I could never move out of state because I would miss them way too much! My nephews and nieces are the best!
13. I was born and raised a K-State fan. I believe my blood is purple
14. I love reality tv. Kate Plus 8, Teen Mom, One Tree Hill. The list goes on and on
15. I have a list of 25+ kids names I started my freshmen year of college. Sad thing is, I still like the majority of them! Guess we'll just have to have 50 kids so I can use all my names :)
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
I started this blog to remember everything that went into planning our wedding and to continue it once we have kids. The song Little Moments Like That by Brad Paisley popped into my head and I thought it was perfect! I didn't want something with my name because once we have kids, I am sure my blog will mostly be about them and not me :)
Day 3: Your first love:
Obviously my parents were the first people I loved but to give an example of how I have always been a daddys girl I read once in my baby book that when I was a baby I would get fussy around the time my dad would be getting home everyday. As soon as he would walk in the door, I would be as happy as could be. I love my family and I am so lucky to live so close to each one of them.