Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...Day 16: Dream house!!

So I have been slacking on this 30 day blog challenge but noticed yesterdays was dream house and I haven't been able to stop dreaming of the house I would love to someday have. Derek and I are going to start the house hunt next year and I know we can't afford the house I would love to have but a girl can dream :) Here are a few pictures of houses I like and some things I would like to have:

4-5 bedrooms (remember, I want a lot of kids)
2.5+baths
Updated Kitchen
Kitchen that opens up to family room
Middle island in kitchen
Wood floors in kitchen
Big backyard (preferably fenced)
Pool
Big deck or patio
His and her sinks in master bath
I love kids rooms that connect with jack and jill bathroom


Again, this is just my dream home. I highly doubt we ever have a house that has ALL of these things. Derek has already told me that we better start house hunting a year early because he knows how picky I am going to be :) Now on to pictures

LLOVVEEE

I like the little decks upstairs




Disregard the treadmill in the bathroom. Heck no!

Safety 1st :)

A little something for Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment