Friday, May 2, 2014

5 on Friday

Jumping back on the 5 on Friday. Easy way to get some things off my mind. 

<
1.  Can someone send us some sleeping dust? Collins had done SO good sleeping and had been sleeping 12+ hours. The past 3 nights? Not so much. It's taken 1-3 HOURS to get her to stay asleep after waking up in the middle of the night. The cry when we try to leave the room is blood curdling so we are thinking night terrors? Whatever it is, I need help on making it stop!! Good thing she's cute. 



2.  It has been so cold and cloudy this week. Derek was out of town as well so we are sssooo ready for a warm weekend. We have Aidens soccer game, farmers market, maybe going to Royals game and watching daddy play softball on the agenda. Bring on the sunshine. 


3.  I wasn't sure buying for a boy would be much fun but this little guy's room is filling up quick with boy clothes. We needs a dresser ASAP. Derek wasn't thrilled but he got his first pair of leggings. Boys can totally wear leggings btw. 



4. I just ordered Collins the bloomers on the far right with her name all over them and I can't wait to get them in the mail. Brother will get a hat when we decide for sure on a name. 


5.  Here are some of my ideas for the playroom. It's mostly pink right now so I dirge we better change that before brother arrives. I have no idea what color to paint the walls though. We have some leftover grey or blue from Collins' room and the guest room but I am open for suggestions. Operation playroom and nursery remodels are on this summers agenda. 


Happy Friday. Have a cold one (or 5) for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment