Tuesday, February 11, 2014

11 Weeks (2/4/14)

Gah! It needs to be summer so I can get a tan!

 
How far along: 11 weeks
 
Size of baby:  1.5 inches long (about the size of a fig or lime) and .25 ounces. 

Feeling: Finally getting some energy back.  Not having to nap every day and when I do, it's only about a 10 min cat nap.  So happy to be getting some energy back, lord knows I need it chasing Collins all day!

Weight gain: .5 pound.  Roughly.  Depends what part of the day I weight myself.  I don't trust our scale at all though so I'll get a better estimate the end of the month. 

Gender: Now I'm thinking girl.  March 28 can't come soon enough.
 
Cravings: A donut!!  I caved and me and Collins shared one at the store today.  She didn't complain!

Best moment this week: Talking names with Derek (and of course my sisters).  We have 2 girl names we really like and 0 boy names. We just can't agree on boy names, same thing happened when I was pregnant with Collins.
 
Movement: Nope

Maternity clothes: Nope
 
Milestones: The baby is almost fully formed! Some of the bones are beginning to harden and he or she is busy kicking and stretching (I want to feel them!!!). It may also be having the hiccups now that it's diaphragm is forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment