Tuesday, February 25, 2014

12 weeks

Little late.  I was 12 weeks 2/11/14
 
How far along: 12 weeks
 
Size of baby:  Just over 2 inches from head to butt and half an ounce.

Feeling: good, good, good.   

Weight gain: I'm guessing around 1-2 lbs. Haven't been good about weighing myself 

Gender: Guessing girl 
 
Cravings: Still donuts and I had another dream about an apple. Maybe I should name this baby Apple if it's a girl. I kid!!! 

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick! I was listening to it's heartbeat and thought I kept hearing it kick and then I felt it! Best feeling in the world. I felt it a couple time and then a couple days later as well. 
 
Movement: Yes!! 2/12/14 was first time. 

Maternity clothes: Not yet
 
Milestones: The most dramatic development this week: reflexes.  The baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, its mouth will make sucking movements, toes will curl, and eye muscles will clench.  It's eyes have moved from the side of its head to the front (phew) and ears are right where they should be.  Kidneys will begin excreting urine into the baby's bladder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment