Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maternity Slideshow

Here is a slideshow of the maternity pictures Amy took for me this past weekend. I think they turned out really good even if it was 100 degrees, we were sweating like crazy and had Paxton and Harper with us who were bored and hot as well. These were very last minute so please excuse my white as a ghost body. We're going to take a few more in a couple weeks (hopefully I can talk Derek into getting in a few of them) and I think I will be investing in self tanner.

Ok, on with the show. If you don't want to bawl your eyes out like me, you might want to turn off the volume. Some real tear jerker music on this bad boy.


Thank you Amy ssoo much for doing this for me.

6 comments:

  1. These are so good! You look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome. Your hair looks awesome. Such beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved doing it!! Yes next time we will not do them in the middle of the afternoon with the sun and shadows, and yes I want Derek in some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bawled my eyes out! sarah, you look so beautiful and amy, amazing job, wish you could take some pics for me. I definitely regret not doing maternity pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Emily, thank you! I am just now seeing this comment. I had so much fun doing them and capturing my beautiful sister during this special time!

      Delete