Sunday, September 2, 2012

28 Weeks (8/31/12)


How far along? 28 weeks

Size of baby: Around 2 and a quarter pounds and 14.8 in. About the size of a Chinese cabbage.

Weight gain: I would say around 15 lbs but I feel like I haven't been to the doctor in forever (it's only been 3 weeks though). My scale never matches up to what the doctors says so I'll get an accurate weight a week from tomorrow.

Maternity clothes: Yes. Been wearing maternity jeans, tanks and shirts. I still wear regular clothes in bigger sizes too. My friend Brandi gave me some maternity clothes this weekend which I am so thankful for. I don't think I have bought a single piece of maternity clothing.

Stretch marks: Not that I can see

Sleep: Not so good again. Allergy medicine is not working and I am constantly having to get up and blow my nose.

Symptoms: Heartburn, back, allergies and couple headaches this week.

Best moment this week: Having Amy take my maternity pics! We weren't going to do them for a couple more weeks but she texted me Thursday and said to bring something to wear and she would do some this weekend (we went to El Dorado) as well. She got some really good ones so I'll post a few after she edits them. I am still going to take some more in a couple weeks too. I'll probably be a lot bigger then.

Movement: Yep. It's not just kicks anymore. I can feel her move all around. I can usually tell where she's at  because my stomach gets really hard. My belly button isn't sticking out but the other day she was right under it and had it pushed out.

Food cravings: Sweets, sweets, sweets. And pizza.

Gender: GIRL!!!! Collins Cate Lorson

What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach. I had been doing good on not sleeping on my back and now I keep waking up on my back again.

Milestones: In the home stretch!!! I am finally in my last trimester and I feel like the last few weeks are going to fly by. Between football games, weddings and baby showers, we are busy almost every weekend until she is due. Derek is in a wedding the first weekend in November  so I am going to ask my doctor at my next appointment if I can go. It's in Oklahoma and I don't think they like you traveling the last month but we'll see what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment