Thursday, August 2, 2012

23 Weeks (7/27/12)



How far along? 23 weeks

Size of baby:  A little over a pound and 11.4 inches. About the size of a pomegranade

Weight gain: 10-11 pounds

Maternity clothes: No but I need to invest. As you can tell, I am wearing the same shirt I wore a couple weeks ago (below is a comparison). All my shirts and tanks are getting too tight and too short. T-shirts are no longer comfortable because their so tight.

Stretch marks: Nope.

Sleep: Not good earlier this week because I didn't think I was allowed to take allergy medicine but after calling the doctor on Tuesday, I learned I could and I have been sleeping much better. Besides the waking to go to the bathroom of course. And a dog who gets extra cuddly when it's thundering (twice this week now). 

Symptoms: Couple headaches and a tiny bit of heartburn. Atleast that's what I think it was. I have never had heartburn but after explaining my sypmtoms to Derek who takes tums like their candy, I am pretty sure that's what it was.

Best moment this week:  Getting stuff in the mail for her. She got 2 things in 1 day the other day. That's more then I ever get!

Movement: Oh yeah. Mostly in the morning or at night. Basically, when I am laying still. Sometimes I poke at her and tell her to wake up just so I can feel her :)

Food cravings: Still breakfast foods and candy. I've been doing pretty good with meat lately. Just has to be grounded up. No juicy steak or grilled chicken for me. Vomit.

Gender: GIRL!!!! Collins Cate Lorson

What I miss: Being able to easily get up and turn over in bed. It's getting harder and harder to bend over and get up.

Milestones: She is finally a pound! The books say she is really going to start packing on weight now so that makes me happy. Bring on the fat rolls. On her, not me.

                  13 weeks                                       vs.                               23 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment