Friday, December 9, 2011

Getting in the spirit

I’m not sure if it’s the snow we got this week (can’t be that, we hardly got anything), that there is only 16 days left or what but I have really been in the Christmas spirit this week. The twins and I have been dancing to xmas music all week, I had Xmas music blaring last night while I was cleaning, I’ve gotten the itch to create a xmas card even though I said I wasn’t going to do it this year (might be after xmas when you get it) and have loved looking at xmas ideas on Pinterest. Here are some of the things I'm lovin
xmas
Wrapping paper with a sash. Love it and these colors match my tree
xmas2
Chocolate covered marshmallows. Yummy!
xmas3
Cute xmas card.
xmas4
Hopefully next year
xmas5
Just the right amount of lights
We’ll be feeding my xmas spirit this weekend at my aunt and uncles annual ugly x mas sweater/caroling party and then next week me and my friend Ashley are taking the kiddos to see Santa, making ornaments and to union station to see the holiday train that’s coming to town!
*On a different note, Happy 2nd birthday to my sassy yet sweet niece, Harper!! And happy 1 month to my new niece, Paizley! I love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment