Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve and Christmas Part 1

I was so mad when I realized an hour into our trip that I forgot my camera! Phone pics till have to due this year.
We headed to Galva on the 23rd after Derek got off work. We arrived in town just in time to go to dinner with his parents and then just watched a Christmas movie that was on TV and headed to bed.
2011
The girls talked me into letting them have their presents early
xmas6
Our yummy drink for Christmas Eve
We realized on Christmas Eve we hadn’t gotten our nephew Peyton a birthday present since his birthday is the 28th and we won’t make it back for his party. So we braved Wal-Mart and got him a birthday present. That afternoon we went to Derek’s grandparents where a bunch of his family got together for appetizers and presents! I mostly held Paizley and stuffed my face. My 2 favorite things! We got some shirts and gift certificates from his grandparents. So sweet of them!
xmas10
snuggles with Paizley
We woke up bright and early Christmas day and waited for Derek’s sister and her family to come over. Let’s  just say grandma Lorson REALLY likes to buy for Christmas. We were all spoiled with lots of gifts. Derek and I raked in more clothes and gift cards. Just what we wanted! We were sad to have to leave after opening presents but we still had to go to Manhattan for Christmas with my side! Stay tuned for Christmas at the Long’s.
xmas7
The Smith Family: Jaime, Hazel, Peyton, Halle, Bryon and Paizley
xmas9
Our favorite present this year…Paizley!!
xmas8
Attempted a picture with our nieces and nephews before we left but Halle was NOT happy we took her away from her new Barbie camper. I don’t blame her. It was awesome.
Enjoy these outtakes that crack me up.  Getting 4 kids to look at the camera is impossible!
xmas12
xmas13

No comments:

Post a Comment