Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Memorial Weekend

Ya know, just a week late. We spent our memorial weekend in El Dorado at my sisters house. The weather wasn't the best but that didn't stop us from boating, playing outside, venturing to the splash park and grilling out. 

Collins is always terrified of their boat in the driveway (it's massive, I don't blame her) but she surprised me and was in absolute heaven when we got on it at the lake. And the ice cold lake water? Didn't phase these kids one bit. Luckily auntie Amber is the best and ventured in there with them. And then no nap Collins melted down like I have never seen before and nana Jana was kind enough to take her home and let me and Derek enjoy more lake time. 

Hopefully it was just the no nap and we will get to enjoy a lot more boat weekends this summer. 














No comments:

Post a Comment