Thursday, June 26, 2014

30 weeks






How far along: 30 weeks (6/17/14)

Size of baby:  Roughly 15.7 inches and almost 3 pounds.  About the size of a head of cabbage.


Feeling: Pretty great! I don't ever get heartburn but I think I've been having some.  Good thing Derek buys Tums in bulk and has been nice enough to share. 


Weight gain: Up 16 pounds at my doctor visit. 

Gender: BOY!! The name reveal is coming! My sister ordered him a personalized gift so as soon as I get it (hopefully this week), I will share :) 


Cravings: Can't think of anything I had to have this week. I wish I could skip meals and just eat desserts because nothing ever sounds good. Thinking of dinner ideas for the week is pure torture. And I could easily be a vegetarian right now. 


Best moment this week: Went to the doctor and got to hear his heartbeat.  It was 180 was seems high to me but she didn't say anything.  We also talked about when to head to the hospital if I start having contractions and got our preadmission paperwork.  It's getting real folks.

Movement: Just watch my stomach and I can almost guarantee you'll see some movement.  So crazy to SEE him moving inside.


Sleep: Numerous bathroom trips but sleeping pretty good. 



Maternity clothes: I definitely go for the maternity tanks over the non maternity tanks when getting dressed but can fit into both.  The non maternity tanks and my t-shirts are getting short so I save those for when I'm at home.  All my shorts are non maternity but a size bigger then normal. 



Milestones:  His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen.  Even after birth, he'll keep them closed for a good part of the day (let's hope).  He will respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision and only make out objects a few inches from his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment