Friday, April 18, 2014

20 weeks

Sorry little fella, mommy is already slacking on pictures for you. I won't forget another week (no promises though)! 

 How far along: 20 weeks (4/8/14)
 
Size of baby:  10 1/2 ounces and 10 inches. About the size of a banana. 


Feeling: No complaints here. I'm slightly scared for being 7+ months pregnant this summer because I'm already getting hot very easily. 
 
Weight gain: Hoping and guessing a good 5 lbs. Doc likes to see a 5 lb gain by 20 weeks so we'll find out for sure at our appt later this month. Breakfast has been so hard to force down but I've been trying hard to make sure I don't forget to eat something. 


Gender: BOY!! And a boy without a name. I think we have it narrowed down to 3 but who knows, my sisters and sister in law are always sending great ideas. 
 
Cravings: fruit, jimmy johns and Popsicles. Why does the darn ice cream truck never come by when I want it to?


Best moment this week: Searching Pinterest for nursery and name ideas. I have an idea for the nursery but trying to figure out if we need new furniture or want to brave moving Collins to a big girl bed. 
 
Movement: He's an active little guy. Mostly mornings and night but still not for daddy. Mamas boy already :)


Sleep: Fall asleep super quick (and early) but wake 1-2 times to go to the bathroom and lately I've been waking up before Collins around 7 and haven't been able to fall back asleep.


Maternity clothes: I live in comfy clothes the majority of the week but I bought some maternity capris I've been wearing a lot of and some maternity shirts. T-shirts are getting a little snug as well.
 
Milestones: Swallowing and producing maconium. The yucky stuff that will come out in his first few diapers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment