Friday, April 5, 2013

When aunt Amy comes...

She takes lots of pics and I love her for that! I have been horrible at taking pics with my camera so it's always nice when Amy decides to do a little photo shoot with Collins. And I always love what she catches. Let me know which one you think I should order on a canvas. I can do any of them in color or black and white.




 
 





 
We didn't only take pictures while Amy, Josh and the kids were here. They came Thursday so we kept Aiden home from school Friday and I took the day off so we could all go to Wonderscope! Bad idea going over Spring break but I think the kids still  had a good time. Collins did great and eventually conked out in Amy's arms. I then squeezed her into a carrier I borrowed from my neighbor. Big baby in a little carrier.




Papa Long came to town that night and we had a big mexican dinner at our house. Collins enjoyed watching her cousins play and getting a ton of attention from her aunties, grandma and grandpa.





 
This is how Collins feels about auntie Amy always having the camera in her face

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment