Tuesday, April 2, 2013

1st Easter

I was so excited for Collins to wake up Easter morning. She gave us our own little Easter surprise and slept till 8am too! I quickly changed her diaper and through a bow on her and then bombarded her with pictures by her basket. No, I don't normally put a bow on her when she is in pajamas but for picture purposes, I had to. And don't judge the Easter basket. I suck at ordering things online and ordered a large basket liner and a small basket. Stupid. Here's our little bunny checking out her loot.



 
oops...
 
Then it was time to get cleaned up and head to church. Nana Jana came along too!

 
I took my camera but failed to take anymore pictures. We ate at Cracker Barrel after church (um AMAZING. I don't know why I've never been before), enjoyed the afternoon outside and then had a bbq with nana Jana, Amber and Aiden. It was the perfect day and I can't wait until she can hunt eggs next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment