Sunday, July 8, 2012

20 Weeks (7/6/12)



How far along? 20 weeks

Size of baby: 6 to 6.3 inches and 9 ounces. About the size of a banana. From now on, they measure from head to toe and not head to butt.

Weight gain: I think 5-6 lbs 

Maternity clothes: Mostly wearing comfy clothes and dresses. When I wear jeans, I wear a bellaband with my regular jeans or maternity jeans Wearing some maternity shirts and a tankini to the pool!

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Not very good lately. Still waking to go to the bathroom and having a hard time falling  back asleep after I wake up to switch sides since I have to move the whole pillow as well.

Symptoms: Little cramping on the left side today. I'm sure it was just growing cramps but they kept me awake a lot this morning.

Best moment this week: Shopping for our little girl and planning the nursery. Derek bought his first outfit for her today. 2 Chiefs onesies and a K-state hat. Duh!  Aiden was very curious about her on the 4th of July. Kept saying her name and asked to touch her. Melted my heart. He is going to be a great cousin.

Movement: Yes! Everyday, especially when I am laying down. 

Food cravings: Breakfast foods, candy and cheese. Pretty much anything besides meat. I can do meat in small doses but no hamburger or steak for me.

Gender: GIRL!!!!! It's killing me not to tell the name!

What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach, although I keep waking up on my back. 

Milestones: Half way!!

Someone likes the baby's clothes...

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Definitely glowing! I like this top. 20 weeks and only 5-6lbs! Doing great! I think I was well past 10lbs by this point with all 3 of mine��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! My appetite has picked up like crazy so I am sure I will be 10 lbs by my next appt on the 25th. Guess its the 1 time gaining weight is ok :)

    ReplyDelete