Wednesday, July 4, 2012

19 Weeks (6/29/12)


How far along? 19 weeks

Size of baby: 5.5 to 6 inches from crown to rump and 9 ounces. About the size of a heirloom tomato.

Weight gain: 4 lbs when I was at doctor Friday but I feel like my appetite has picked up and I have probably gained 1-2 lbs since Friday. She wanted me to be at least 5 lbs by 20 weeks so I think I'm good now :)

Maternity clothes: Mostly wearing comfy clothes and dresses. When I wear jeans, I wear a bellaband with my regular jeans or maternity jeans Wearing some maternity shirts and a tankini to the pool!

Stretch marks: Nope. I inspect everyday

Sleep: Just the usual waking up twice a night to go to the bathroom.

Symptoms: Felt great this week! 

Best moment this week: Finding out baby is a GIRL and seeing her cute little face and body. She looks absolutely perfect and we can't wait to meet her. And yes, she has a name but waiting on something to come in before we announce. 

Movement: Yes! Everyday, especially when I am laying down. 

Food cravings: Candy and cheese. Cheese pizza, mac and cheese etc. Still not a huge fan of meat right now.

Gender: GIRL!!!!! Let's just say this little girl isn't going to have to wear an outfit twice. She is pretty stocked on bows too. 

What I miss: Nothing! I have been having so much fun buying for her, telling family her name and designing her nursery. 

And because it's the 4th of July and she just happens to already have 2 outfits, here is 1 I picked up this morning. Everyone is having great specials on the 4th clothes so might as well get this cheap!  Now she needs a big red, white and blue bow

No comments:

Post a Comment