Monday, May 14, 2012

Intelligender result...


BOY!! 

The website says that results taken in the lab were 90% accurate but results at home may vary. So we're not going to go out and buy clothes or paint the nursery quite yet but my thoughts of it being a girl have now changed to boy. Either way, I just want this baby to be healthy when we go in on June 29. 

I added a poll to the top right side of my blog. Please vote for what you think baby Lorson is going to be!

Not going to lie though, it looks a little yellow/orange when you turn it around to the girl side. I would say it's more green then yellow/orange though

7 comments:

  1. It was right for me! It predicted Jack being a boy BUT it predicted my cousin Caryn was having a boy a little Harper is most definitely a girl! So I am still going with girl for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my intelligender was accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know I've had both right and wrong results and with that little hint of orange statement I am going with girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have a FEELING it's a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still feeling a girl too. It definitely has a touch of orange to it. If these things weren't $30 I would do it again! Guess we'll just have to wait till June 29 though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going girl, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say a boy first, then he can watch over his baby sister!!!,

    ReplyDelete