Saturday, May 19, 2012

13 Weeks (5/18/12)

003
(I don’t know what to do with my arm in these pics)!
How far along? 13 weeks

Size of baby: 2.5-3 in and weighs 1/2-3/4 ounce. About the size of a peach

Weight gain: I think 2.5lbs. I weighed myself today at the gym so don’t know how accurate it is with the doctor’s scale

Maternity clothes: Tried a maternity shirt but still too big. Wearing a bellaband with some of my jeans.

Stretch marks: Nope. My stomach has been itchy so I think it’s growing. Been applying cocoa butter lotion like crazy.

Sleep: Good other then waking to go to the bathroom every few hours.

Symptoms: Headaches are back. Usually only 1-2 a week but their pretty painful. Been taking tylenol which helps for awhile.

Best moment this week: Taking the intelligender test even though it just has me more confused now. Pretty set on a girls name but going to wait till we find out what it is to announce. I’m obsessed with it and it’s gotten the approval from Derek AND my sister’s so that’s good.

Movement: I THINK I felt the baby kick last night but it’s pretty early so I think it’s in my head.

Food cravings: Haven’t really been hungry. I have been forcing myself to eat so I don’t starve the baby but nothing ever sounds good. Hardly ate any candy this week!

Gender: June 29! Derek has been calling it a boy and I am clueless. I am thinking 60% boy and 40% girl this week.

What I miss: I could go for an alcoholic beverage

Milestones: This is the last week in 1st trimester!

1 comment:

  1. That was the one thing I missed when I was pregnant was an ice cold beer! But its so worth not drinking for 9 months! You're Little So you might have felt the baby move already! Michaela didn't move a lot, and if she did was more at night, or in the middle of the night! ha!

    ReplyDelete