Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shining up my cowboy boots!


This weekend is my bachelorette party and I am so so so excited! I can't wait to eat, drink and hang out with my closest friends and family. We'll all be heading to Manhattan on Saturday to eat at La Fiesta, drink, hang out at my dads, party it up in Aggieville (and probably some other bars on the way) and then have a huge slumber party at my dads!

After brainstorming things to do for it, I immediately crossed off P&L. It's overrated and just way to expensive and crowded. My sister and I searched for small concerts to go to (we loved going to country concerts when we were in college. Randy Rogers all the way!) but after searching high and low, we gave up on that idea but decided to stick with the country theme. My sisters idea: Bachelorette in Boots. I LOVE it! I've been wanting to order cowboy boots but can't ever come up with an excuse to order them. I can go ahead and check that off my wish list. Those babies are sitting out and ready to party this weekend!


My sister ordered these koozies. Their perfect













And wanted to get me this cowboy hat veil but I declined the gracious offer :)


Check back next week for pics of the big shindig.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Hope you have a blast but don't get too sick :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Thanks Em. I'm already dreading Sunday. I get the WORST hangovers!

    ReplyDelete