Friday, March 4, 2011

El Dorado Casitas Royale

Derek and I couldn't help but daydream of our honeymoon on this cool, rainy day here in Kansas. I know Derek's parents are interested in going to this resort so I thought I would devote a blog to our honeymoon!


We leave the Monday after our wedding (May 2) to fly to Riviera Maya, MX and will be staying at El Dorado Casitas Royale. Our travel agent has been numerous times and says it's one of the best vacations they have been on. My friend Cortney went a couple months ago and loved it as well. We knew we wanted an all inclusive and the ocean but we didn't want anything super expensive. After looking into many destinations our travel agent suggested, we looked at El Dorado's website and they had us at "adults only, 13 pools and 8 restaurants."


They have many different room options but since it's our honeymoon, we decided to upgrade from the standard room and get the swim up room. Derek looked today at the weather for May and they said the average temperature is 88. HEAVEN! I had him look at when their rainy season is and it looks like we should be clear of rain (fingers crossed). Their rainy season isn't until around September. So as I sit here on this yucky day and stress about wedding details, I am drooling over pictures of our honeymoon and the endless amounts of frozen margaritas I will be consuming.
First pic is our swim up room. Hope we don't have neighbors or their friendly because I plan on being in those chairs alllllll week














1 comment: