Sunday, September 19, 2010

Falling for Fall

Summer has always been my favorite season but after a VERY hot summer, I have decided that I prefer fall. There are a few things that pop into my head when I think about the fall:

Pumpkin patches



Fall candles


Having the windows open


Wearing long sleeves but not having to wear a coat

Fall decorations

Football (or should I say tailgating)



Speaking of fall, I need to go shopping for fall clothes because Derek and I are taking our engagement pictures on Oct 16!! Our awesome photographer is going to come to KC and take our pictures down around the plaza area. I told her I wanted some outdoorsy (is that a word) ones and also some in front of a stone or brick building. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Time to enjoy my Sunday with my candles lit and football on TV :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes outdoorsy is a word but not sure how to spell it. PS- I KNOW you didn't actually WATCH football on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek had football on TV ALL day Sunday so I had no choice but to watch it. I mostly blogged and looked up at the TV every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete