Friday, August 27, 2010

This and that

  • Once again, TGIF! Besides the lack of sleep, this week has been pretty good. Elsie has been a great puppy but she likes to sleep on my pillow so I haven't been able to sleep very well. Derek has been great about taking her out in the middle of the night (we only have to take her out once around 2 or 3). It's dark, cold, and scary out there so I stay inside :) Zoe and Elsie are really warming up to each other. Zoe snips at her every once in awhile but she's just putting her in her place. I don't think Zoe actually ever bites her, just scares her. They love chasing each other around outside and playing tug of war with their toys.

    Playing with their toys

    Matching bows!!

    • In wedding news, I have started to look at glassware for centerpieces. I am thinking something like this..

Simple square vases with ribbon tied around them

  • My sister and her family are moving to KC tomorrow!!! I can't believe they are going to live like 5-10 min from me!!
  • Dereks going to the Chiefs game tonight so it looks like me and the pups are going to have a nice evening at home.
  • I am excited to go to Manhattan next weekend for labor day, the first k-state game, and to see Paxton and Harper!
  • I'll stop rambling now. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sarah! We are really excited and nervous about this transition. We are definitely going to have our hands full. We got a lab puppy this past spring, so with him and the two little ones we will be all over the place. Your newest addition is soo cute! My mom has one of these too. They are really great dogs. I actually grew up with one, Molly, but she was as old as me and had to be put to sleep a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete