Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF!

I am ssooo glad it is finally Friday!! Not much has been going on in my world. This post is very random!
Last weekend my sister and nephew came up and stayed with us. We didn't do much other then look for them a house. We had no luck Saturday finding them a place but woke up bright and early Sunday, had some french toast (good work Amber) and headed back out to look for them a place to live. We finally found a duplex instead of an apartment and as soon as we walked in, we knew it was it! Aiden will be 2 in December so it was really important to have a lot of room for him to run and play and a backyard! Best of all, it's only about 10 min from where we live! Can't wait for them to move here next weekend!


Work has been rough like always. I take back all the times I have ever said I wanted twins! I feel like I am constantly changing diapers, feeding, and TRYING to get them to sleep!! So glad I can leave everyday at 5:30 and not have to do any of that till 8:15 the next day!

I have done nothing for the wedding in weeks (oops)!! I got a call this week saying my veil should be in the end of November and my dress should be in at the end of December!!

Derek's parents are coming tomorrow so we are excited to see them. We don't have any plans but I have a feeling we will do some shoppping and eating out! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment