Monday, August 9, 2010

Decisions, decisions

For the past couple weeks we have been trying to decide where we want to go for our honeymoon. We found a travel agent and he has done a pretty good job giving us some ideas. We REALLY wanted to go to St. Lucia but it's expensive and we can't find a flight that would get there in 1 day. All of them have an overnight layover in Miami. Derek isn't too picky on where we go because he has never been out of the states (well he has but he's weird and doesn't think his mission trip to Costa Rica counts)! I have been to Puerta Vallarta, MX a couple times so I would prefer to not go to Mexico but our travel agent and Derek might have talked me into El Dorado Royale in Riviera Maya. I love this resort because it's an adults only, all inclusive with 13 pools and 8 restuarants! Plus, we could get a room that goes right out to a pool!

BUT...
Ever since Oprah did a couple shows at the Atlantis in the bahamas years ago, I have wanted to go there for my honeymoon.
Now looking into it, I am thinking we will wait for that one. It has a lot of families and kids and I don't think I want to be listening to kids screaming and crying on my honeymoon (I hear enough of that everyday). So my travel agent suggested the Sandals Royal Bahamian! This place looks AMAZING but we wouldn't get as much for our money. It does have this private island that we can take a (I think free) boat too though!! So, I think that's where we stand right now on the honeymoon situation. Hopefully we decide on something soon because it's one less thing to have to think about! Feel free to leave a suggestion to another place we could go. We just want to be on the ocean and have an all inclusive!

No comments:

Post a Comment