1. Yay for Fall!!! We are going to miss our afternoons at the pool but I won't be complaining about the cooler weather, yummy candles, pumpkin patches and Halloween! Collins points out every pumpkin we walk by so she's going to freak when we go to a field full of them!
2. Potty training is happening this weekend. We are giving the 3 day method a shot and we have high hopes of getting one of the kiddos out of diapers. She goes almost every time we stick her on the toilet so I'm hoping she catches on to TELLING us when she needs to go. I'm not so much looking forward to being stuck at home all weekend cleaning up accidents that are bound to happen. Wish us luck!
3. He's now 6 weeks but let's go back to the day we brought him home and these oh so adorable pics my sister snapped. It was a last minute thing but I'm so happy she captured these moments. I want that tiny baby back!!!
4. 2nd birthday planning. Halloween, birthday and then Christmas. Craziest time of the year for us. I finally picked a theme for her party and I'm anxious to get started on it. My "doddy" (doggy) lover is getting her wish! I was hesitant to go with this theme but after scoring pinterest, I think we can make it girly and cute.
5. Can't say I've stayed up for these nail biter games but so proud of our Royals. It's been 29 years since they've been in the playoffs so it's a big deal around here.