Friday, April 22, 2011

I heart zazzle

I lied. 1 more post before I leave town.

I just have to express my love for zazzle.com. This is the website we used for our wedding invitations and I couldn't have been happier. It's kind of like an etsy where different sellers post their stuff. When I ordered the wrong size for our reception cards, they gave me a full refund, didn't make me ship them back, and mailed me new ones for FREE! I forgot to ever post a picture of our invitations. I'll include them in our wedding post in a couple weeks.


THEN I looked around on their website again for programs. I found one I liked but it was in purple and grey instead of yellow and grey. Emailed seller and with a snap of her fingers, she changed the purple to yellow. Ordered them, they were shipped and here super fast. Stupid me again, left someone off the program so contacted zazzle. Same thing again, refund, keep bad ones, new ones on their way for FREE.

So I ordered the new ones on the 20th and they say item ships the next day and allow 5-7 business days to arrive. I figured they should be here by next Friday at the latest. I didn't want to pay an extra $75 to expedite them so I decided I would pray they were here in time. Well I emailed them today cause they hadn't been shipped yet and I guess I didn't read the fine print and if the order is more then 50, to allow 2-3 days before being shipped. Well crap! But because they are awesome, they bumped them up to 2 day shipping for FREE and they will be here early next week.

If you need invitations, programs, pretty much anything, check them out. They sell clothes and everything imaginable. The more you order, the less you pay. I HEART ZAZZLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment