Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Showers 1 and 2

I have been lucky enough to have 2 wonderful showers. My first shower was in Derek's hometown on April 3. I don't have any pictures but I promise once I steal some from Derek's parents camera, I will upload them. About 20 people showed up and we got spoiled with a lot of great things. I made Derek go with me to this shower because I didn't know very many people. Derek's from a small town so pretty much the whole town was invited. I was slightly nervous but Derek and his sister Jaime both sat by me and whispered where the person who got me the gift was in the room :) The people in Derek's hometown are sssoo nice. Ladies who didn't even know me offered to put on the shower and they did a wonderful job.






My second shower was this past weekend in KC. My moms friend, Lisa put on the shower for me and she went above and beyond herself. She made and frosted wonderful cupcakes, had mini pigs in a blanket (my favorite food), fruit kabobs, ordered custom mints, had beautiful flowers and pictures of Derek and I framed, and just hosted a wonderful shower. I had about 15 people at this shower and once again, Derek and I were spoiled with gifts. I stole these pics from my sisters blog



No comments:

Post a Comment