Monday, November 15, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Friday night Derek and I (with the help of my mom) put our Christmas tree up! I know it's early but I love Christmas season and I just don't think waiting till after Thanksgiving to put up the tree gives me enough time to admire its beauty :)I already had some red bulbs I had got on sale after Christmas last year so I decided to do the tradional red and green on our Christmas tree. I don't have a very good pic of it because the lights on the tree were on so I'll have to take some more during the day.
Hopefully next year we will have a house and Derek can do this...

Our photographer is still working on getting ALL our pictures up on an online gallery and sending me a slideshow but Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE Christmas cards to bloggers! I decided that since we didn't do save the dates, I am going to do Christmas cards so we will atleast get some use out of our engagement pics! Here are a few or the 748 they offer that I like (and yes, I went through them ALL):


Go to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery to look at all their Christmas cards. Even if you don't have a blog, you can still get these cards for a very reasonable price. They have flat ones, folded ones, etc and you can put just 1 picture or numerous pictures on there. And if your already busy baking cookies, buying Christmas presents, etc, Shutterfly will stamp and mail them for you! I need this kind of deal for my wedding invitations! I'm so excited to do ours and hope to start a tradition for us. Hopefully next year at this time we'll have a little one on the way :)
I can't wait to go down to the Plaza and look at all the lights and maybe talk Derek into taking me on a carriage ride!
37 days 'til Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment