Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend!!

This weekend we went back to Manhattan for our last home football game (they still have 1 more home game but we can't make it to it). We got in around 8 on Friday and after hanging out with my dad and Kelly for a little bit, we went into Willies to have a couple drinks with Amber, Mike, Cortney, and Ashley. We called it an early night because we were getting up early on Saturday.

It was an 11:00 game so we ate some yummy breakfast my dad made and headed up to tailgate at 9:30 (we were running a little late). We met some of Derek's friends up at the game and just tailgated all through the game because we couldn't find tickets. After the game we headed back out to my dads to eat and take naps before heading into Willies. We stayed at Willies till about 9 then headed to Aggieville! I think it had been atleast 6 months since we had been out in the Ville. It was fun to go to some new bars we hadn't been too and see everyone dressed up.

We all ate at Willies before heading out of town (if you haven't noticed, we live at Willies when we are in town) on Sunday. My nephew Aiden had been with his grandparents for the weekend so they brought him to Manhattan Sunday before we all headed back to KC. He was ssssooo cute dressed up as a cowboy.We had a great weekend and I am sad we probably won't be back to Manhattan till Christmas :(


On a side note, I would like to wish my nephew Paxton a very happy 3rd birthday. Love you Pax!

No comments:

Post a Comment