Friday, June 4, 2010

Announcing....

...Our bridal party!!! Derek was boring and just called all his groomsmen and asked them to be in our wedding but I sent these to my bridesmaids and flowergirls/ring bearers

I ordered them online so I never got to see them in person so I had Amber take some pics. I am very happy with how they turned out. I hear they didn't taste so well though. haha!

Since our bridal party has all said they would be in our wedding, I can finally announce who they all are! My bridesmaids are....



My sister Amy
My sister Amber
My cousin Kayla
Derek's sister Jaime
My friend Cortney My friend Kassie


Derek's groomsmen are...
His friend Nathan

His friend Courtney
My brother Tony
His friend Hoppes

His friend Seth
Derek's cousin Kyle

Our ADORABLE flowergirls and ring bearers are our nieces and nephews!


Peyton

Paxton Aiden

Halle
Harper
Hazel



The rest of the party (ushers, candle lighters, etc)...TBA!
*I added Kyle on this post. Derek hadn't officially asked him so I didn't want to put it up. He has officially been asked and said yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment