Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

The week before Easter, my brother and his loan officer hosted an Easter egg hunt. It was at an amazing park and was complete with the Easter bunny and 1,000 hidden eggs! Amber and I took Aiden and had a great morning.

easter

easter2

easter3

easter5

easter4

110

Saturday night we went to my mom’s house for pizza and dye eggs. I think us adults had just as much fun dyeing them as Aiden did. Mom sent me home with way too many bags of our favorite Brach’s malt balls. When I gain 20 lbs, I will blame her.

easter7easter8

Sunday was finally Easter and we successfully fit and fed 16 people at our house. We had my moms side of the family over and we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. Derek and I went to church before everyone came over and then we had a huge lunch and enjoyed the beautiful weather outside on our new patio furniture! Even the Easter bunny stopped by to hide eggs for Aiden! We were sad Amy and her family couldn’t make it but my mom still made all the kids the cutest Easter baskets.

easter6

We had a wonderful holiday and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment