- As always, I forgot to take hardly any pics of our 4th of July weekend. We had such a great time in Galva with Derek’s side of the family. We celebrated the 4th on the 3rd with a pool party/bbq at his aunt and uncles and then went to his sister and brother in laws for fireworks! Here are the 3 pics I managed to take.
- I watched my nephew Aiden last Friday. He was sent home Wednesday with the flu so I got to spend Friday with him just to make sure he was completely better. He was and we enjoyed the library, snow cones, and playing with the hose (I showed him how to wash his bikes like a car)!
- Other random pics from my phone:
Royals game a couple weeks ago
My precious babies
Their gonna miss me when I go back to work Elsie ALWAYS sleeps on her back
I treated myself to a slushie after I worked out (probably not a great idea but I was ssooo hot)
Who needs a coozie?!
The ADORABLE 3 month old I watched yesterday. Flashed surprised her
- This past weekend we met Derek’s sister, brother in law, and our nephew and nieces at a waterpark at the hotel they were staying at in KC. We had so much fun with them!!
Peyton floating on his back
This one cracks me up of Halle. She would lay completely flat when she went down the slide
Both went down at the same time
Bryon and Derek. I think us adults had just as much fun as the kids
Part of the waterpark
Jaime and Hazel after a busy day at the waterpark
- We are heading to St. Louis Saturday for my friend Sarah’s wedding. I can’t wait to get away with Derek and also see all my high school friends!
- I start back up watching the twins on Monday. I enjoyed my 3 months off but it’s back to reality