Sunday, May 21, 2017

Baby three at 33 weeks

 
 
How far along: 33 weeks
 
Size of baby: A little over 4 pounds and 17 inches (about the size of a pineapple) 
 
Feeling: He's always seemed low but it's getting more uncomfortable as he gets bigger and when I walk a lot.  I need one of those support bands!   This is the part of pregnancy that moves ssoo slow.  We're anxious to meet him but soaking in the moments as a family of 4. 

Gender: BOY!! His personalized outfit for the hospital has been ordered and I can't wait to announce it after he's born.

Cravings: Yogurt with fruit and granola in it.   

Best moment this week: Getting the rock n play, car seat, swing and more clothes washed and ready.  The nursery is slowly coming together.  Started my bi-weekly OB appointments and he's head down, measuring right on track.


This is a rather embarrassing moment but one I feel needs to be documented- Monday evening/Tuesday morning, I had a couple incidents where I thought I was leaking amniotic fluid.  When it happened for the 3rd time early Tuesday morning, I called the on call doc (which happened to be my doctor).  She assured me it was probably nothing but to head to labor and delivery.  Since Collins was still sleeping, I left Derek home with the kids and went in.  They swabbed and ran a test to check for amniotic fluid and monitored baby and contractions.  Test came back negative for amniotic fluid and they're pretty sure it was just baby pushing on my bladder.  So embarrassing!!!
 
Movement: Still very active, almost like clock work at 8pm and then randomly throughout the day.  I'm going to miss the baby kicks and movement so much.

Sleep: I've been turning the AC way down at night because I was getting so hot and unable to sleep.  I have to go to the bathroom 1-2 times a night and sometimes it takes a good hour to fall back to sleep.  Ready to be able to sleep on my back and stomach again. 

Maternity clothes: Just bought new shorts since he seems lower than my other pregnancies and my non-maternity shorts I got away with when I was pregnant with Brooks, don't work this time around. 

Milestones: He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look, and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. 

*according to baby center
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment