Sunday, December 1, 2013

So thankful

I've sat here staring at this white page trying to figure out how to write all that I am thankful for. It's hard to put into words. I have an incredible husband who works his butt off to provide for his family all while trying to spend as much time as possible with us, a baby girl that has brought a whole new level of love to my life, friends and family that are always there for me when I have a first time mom question or just need someone to have grown up talk with. I'm thankful for so much more but I'll save you the novel. 

My brother and his wife hosted Thanksgiving this year. We were sad Amy and her family couldn't make it and that Mike and Aiden went to his parents (Amber had to stay in town and work) but it was a rare event to have both my parents AND grandparents together. My aunt, uncle and cousin were able to make it as well. 




 It was a perfect day full of food, pies, catching up and a movie. And it was double awesome cause I had a daughter sitting beside me chowing down on her first Thanksgiving dinner. Last year she was a day old on Thanksgiving and this year she was running around, talking and getting endless amounts of snacks. 





Thankful beyond words! 

No comments:

Post a Comment