Monday, February 20, 2012

2012 So Far

First of all, thank you sssoooo much to all of you who texted, emailed or commented after my last post. It meant the world to me.

I thought I would finally get caught up on the blog of our 2012 so far since I haven’t really posted since New Years.

After traveling so much for birthday parties, Thanksgiving and Christmas, we decided to stay home all of January. It felt nice to not have any plans on the weekends and just do what we wanted. We painted the family room in the basement, had Aiden over to play and went to watch him at gymnastics, had my dad come stay for a weekend and just enjoyed not having any plans.

003

005

006

11 of my best friends came the last weekend in January and we all went to the Randy Rogers concert and then had a slumber party at my house. We hadn’t been together like that since our wedding so it was a much needed girls weekend. Complete with limo, good beverages and our cowboy boots. I sadly only have these 2 pics. I will have to upload some once whoever was taking pictures all night uploads theirs (hint hint).

RRRR2

We had a few people over for the Super Bowl the first weekend in February. Yummy food, great company, doesn’t get better then that.

The 2nd weekend in February we traveled to El Dorado. I was having some serious Paxton and Harper withdrawal. My mom went with us and we were able to watch Paxton’s basketball game, eat some Willies that I was also having withdrawals from, see their basement they finished and just spoil the kids with hugs and kisses. Again, I failed at the picture taking. I had a couple on my phone and they have somehow disappeared so I stole these from Amy.

pax

pax2

harper

I opened up my daycare on the 13th. Right now I only have the twins and Derek’s cousin’s 8 week old baby girl.  I hope to get 2 more kiddos. I’m loving it so far!

007008

soph

The 3rd weekend in February we went to Galva for our niece Hazel’s 2nd birthday and to see our other adorable nieces and nephew. That weekend we got to watch Peyton’s basketball game, devour some pizza hut buffet (KC seriously needs to get with it and serve the buffet), cuddle Paizley all day, eat some delicious home cooked meals and finished off the weekend at Hazel’s cute Hello Kitty birthday party.

peyton

peyton2

013

014

015

.018

023

025

As you can tell, we made up for not traveling in January these past 2 weekends. We love going to see our families though and the dogs like playing with their cousins. Our next trip will be to Manhattan for St. Patrick's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment